Experience the transformative airflow from the industry's most powerful HVLS fans. The Powerfoil X3.0 is purpose-built to provide convenience and cost savings that motivate your workforce and revolutionize your facility. Its superior drive, hub and airfoil systems provide the durability, safety and efficiency you need to take your business to the next level.
Construction Features :
- Airfoils : eight patented powerfoil airfoils (mill finish) the wings eliminate noise from safety yellow
- Motor & drive : NitroSeal™ Drive gearbox (STÖBER®) : Hermetically sealed drive enclosure resists corrosion and reduces heat build-up for longer service life. Rated IP43; optional IP55 motor for harsh environments
- Onboard VFD and Functional Platform : housing made of ABS / PVC with built-in heatsink; virtually eliminates RFI and EMI noise. Functional platforms integrate lights, security cameras, speakers or other devices
- Mounting : Standard top mount to i-beam or bar joist ( beam ) optional kit allows mounting to solid beams and purlins.
- Multi-point Security: Dual safety cable system, airfoil arrester, hub safety clip, Grade 8 hardware, fire relay, male cable and airfoil restraint system
- Color: standard silver and yellow colors. Make your fan unique with one of our classic color enhancements, or work with our design consultants to create the color you want.
- Standard Controller : Made of durable UV resistant material IP55 rated Intuitive touch screen interface On/Off and variable speed control Password protection Powered by fan drive
- Integration : Building an automation system (Modbus-RTU Protocol or BACnet adapter). 0–10 V controls. Fire extinguishing system
- BAFCon Upgrade4 : SmartSense technology automatically adjusts fan speed based on seasonal conditions. 24-bit color LCD display with a resistive touch screen protected by a slim metal housing and ABS housing
- Diameter : 12 ft (3.6 m), 14 ft (4.3 m), 16 ft (4.9 m), 18 ft (5.5 m), 20 ft (6.1 m), 24 ft (7.3 meter)
- Weight : 12 ft (111 kg), 14 ft (115 kg), 16 ft (120 kg), 18 ft (127 kg), 20 ft (132 kg), 24 ft (157 kg)
- Max RPM : 12 ft (139 RPM), 14 ft (118 RPM), 16 ft (99 RPM), 18 ft (88 RPM), 20 ft (78 RPM), 24 ft (65 RPM)
- Airfoil clearances :
PFX3-12 & 14 : 2 ft (0.6 m) on each side 5 ft (1.5 m) under ceiling
PFX3-16 & 18 : 2 ft (0.6 m) on each side 6 ft (1.8 m) under ceiling
PFX3-20 & 24 : 2 ft (0.6 m) on each side 7 ft (2.1 m) under ceiling