Industrial fan or HVLS Powerfoil 8 from BigAss Fan is the best industrial fan in its class. This fan is a more economical alternative to industrial fan choices at BigAss Fan. Suitable for factories, malls, stations, airports and large rooms that require air circulation. Following details:
- Airfoils - Eight patented aluminum airfoils (mill finish) with pending AirFences.
- Winglet - Powerfoil winglet eliminates wind noise (safety yellow).
- Motor and Gearbox - Industrial grade motor and gearbox equipped with helical-cut gears for efficient, durable and reliable operation; lubricated for life with synthetic oil
-Hub System - Precision machined components for uniform load distribution.
- Controller - Onboard NEMA 4X VFD eliminates RFI and EMI noise; The wall mounted keypad allows floor level control of all fan functions
- Mounting Options - standard top mount to I-beams and angle irons; optional kit allows installation to solid beams and Z-purlins.
- Safety Features - Airfoil retainer, hub retaining clip, safety cable, Grade 8 bolt, fire relay (must be wired if required by local code)
- Color - Standard colors are silver and yellow. Want something different? You can personalize your fan with one of our 11 classic color enhancements, or work with our design consultants to create a color exactly to your liking.
- Accessories - SmartSense automatically adjusts the fan speed. See the SmartSense spec sheet for details.
- Diameter :12 ft (3.6 m), 14 ft (4.3 m), 16 ft (4.9 m), 18 ft (5.5 m), 20 ft (6.1 m), 24 ft (7.3 m)
- Standard Tube : 4 ft
- Weight ( kg ) : 12 ft (91 kg), 14 ft (95 kg), 16 ft (102 kg), 18 ft (106 kg), 20 ft (110 kg), 24 ft (118 kg)
- Max RPM : 12 ft (135 RPM ), 14 ft (109 RPM), 16 ft (98 RPM), 18 ft (86 RPM), 20 ft (76 RPMm), 24 ft (60 RPM)
- Airfoil clearances :
PF8-12 & 14 : 2 ft (0.6 m) on each side 5 ft (1.5 m) under ceiling
PF8-16 & 18 : 2 ft (0.6 m) on each side 6 ft (1.8 m) under ceiling
PF8-20 & 24 : 2 ft (0.6 m) on each side 7 ft (2.1 m) under ceiling
- Sound at the highest speed : less than 55 dBA
See the specifications of this fan